Gives customers more ways to pay by enabling Interac Debit through your mobile banking wallet.
- Our mobile SDK helps expedite and simplify your mobile wallet integration.
- Give customers the option to pay using their phone anywhere Interac Flash® is accepted.
- Integrate, communicate, and validate seamlessly with the Interac Token Service Provider (TSP).
Who can use it
Financial Institutions, Payment Partners.
How it works
- An Issuer can integrate their mobile wallet with Interac to allow users to pay with debit wherever Flash is accepted. Core parts of the integration include a cMDA Wallet Plug-In, a Software Development Kit (SDK) that provides value-added developer services and utilities, and a Service Protocol API (SP-API) used to integrate with the TSP Service.
- To pay using a mobile device, a user would first have to add their Flash-enabled debit card to their mobile wallet. Functions like adding or disabling a card or updating a passcode, are handled by the cMDA Wallet Plugin. When a user is ready to pay at a terminal with their device, the the cMDA Wallet Plug-In interacts with the payment terminal, manages a timer for the transaction and provides payment data.
- Once enabled, the end-user can pay with their mobile wallet.
- If the cMDA Wallet Plugin determines that the payment transaction can now be sent for authorization, it informs the mobile wallet which can inform the User of the complete payment transaction details.
- The Interac Token Service Provider (Interac TSP) detokenizes the transaction, performs any required validation and sends the detokenized transaction to the Issuer.
- The Issuer provides the payment transaction authorization response (via the IMN) to the Interac TSP where the transaction is (re)tokenized and the response is provided to the terminal. The terminal then shows the transaction response.